There is a saying “there is no place like home” – cozy, warm and relaxing, the place you come back after a long day and a temple that gives you energy before you face the outer world once again. Of course, in this place, you want to be calm, safe, and free of toxins. You want it to be a place to help you eliminate stress, where you will forget about the rapid pace of the present world.
Detoxify Your Home And Save Money
We suggest you stop using commercial products or at least minimize their use and turn to organic and more affordable products. Moreover, this rule doesn’t apply only to your home but to your personal care as well.
Here are some of the products that you can use:
– Baking soda
– Lemon juice
– Coconut oil
– Castor oil
– Castile soap
– Apple cider vinegar
– White vinegar
– Sea salt
– Ground pepper
You can combine these products and clean your home, just effectively as with the store-bought products.
Also, remember to follow these tips:
- Avoid spraying air fresheners in the household
- Steer clear of pesticides in your home
- Find natural biodegradable and affordable cleaning items for your household.
- Buy only odorless cleaning products.
- Throw away unnecessary chemicals and those that have expired.
- Vacuum your home frequently to minimize the dust and dirt.
- Test your water from the tap to lead and other chemical contaminants.
- Avoid products and items that formaldehyde
- When you aren’t using the electronic utilities turn them off. Electric devices that are plugged can consume up to 60% of the energy.
- Pull out your mobile charger out of the socket when you aren’t using it.
- If it is possible to air dry your clothes, you should do it instead of using the drying machine.
Remember when you detoxifying your home, you decrease the impact on the environment and fill out your personal space with items of nature which are less harmful to you and the surrounding. Your home will become an eco-sanctuary where you can truly restore your energy.
In the picture down below you can find various organic ingredients that are not toxic to you, your home and environment: