Banana is a fruit that has many positive benefits for our health. With its attractive color, unusual appearance and taste, this fruit exudes positive energy and it just difficult to resist. You probably have never wondered how actually a banana affects our body.
Simply, either you love it or don’t. In addition to promoting good mood and boosting energy, bananas also have many other advantages upon our health.
Bananas Can Improve The Following 10 Conditions
1. Anemia: Given the fact that bananas are rich in iron, they can encourage the creation of hemoglobin and help out in case of anemia.
2. Constipation: The insoluble fibers from bananas help you remove unnecessary things from the body without having to reach for laxatives. Remember to eat only ripe bananas and drink plenty of fluids throughout the day.
3. PMS: Eat one banana when you feel nervous and PMSy. Vitamin B6 nourishes and calms your nerves and controls your blood sugar levels whose changes lead to mood swings.
4. Smoking: If you want to quit smoking, bananas are a great ingredient for you. Vitamins B6, B12, magnesium, and potassium facilitate the nicotine removal from the body.
5. Depression: Bananas have tryptophan, a kind of protein that is turned into serotonin, a hormone of happiness that raises your mood, while magnesium from the banana acts soothing and helps you relax.
6. Insect bites: Except for diet, bananas are excellent allies for solving skin problems. For example, to reduce the swelling and redness caused by mosquito bites or some other insect, rub the bite with the bark. The itching and burning will drastically decrease.
7. Concentration: A few studies have shown that bananas improve concentration. Namely, they have a positive effect on the brain cells owed to the minerals. If you are a student we recommend including bananas in your daily diet.
8. Weight loss: Bananas are an excellent choice as a snack, especially if you are on a special diet. Moreover, this food will keep you fuller thus preventing unnecessary snacking between meals. Also, thanks to the magnesium, bananas will prevent the emergence of the so-called “yo-yo” effect, which is a sudden weight gain after a diet.
9. Strengthening immunity: Thanks to the many vitamins they contain, bananas are excellent fighters against viruses and colds, as they strengthen your immunity. Furthermore, this food can help you remove symptoms of colds and flu, such as elevated temperature.
10. Energy: Bananas has 3 sorts of sugar – fructose, sucrose, and glucose. Namely, this combination has a great effect on our body and gives it energy. You will need only 2 bananas daily to complete 90 minutes thorough workout.
Reference: Why bananas are good for you