Cleaning usually takes a lot of time, and sometimes we dedicate an entire free day or weekend to it. However, you don’t need to do everything in one day, you can clean each day a little bit. We prepared a special schedule and instructions you can follow every day, so your home is sparkling clean.
Put this weekly cleaning schedule on your fridge and follow it. Moreover, we will tell you a few tips and tricks that will make your cleaning chores more fun.
Follow The Weekly Cleaning Schedule For Spotless Home
This schedule is for a whole week, but don’t panic. Every day you will have different chores, but these chores are not too difficult. Start the cleaning spree on Monday. On Monday you should start with your kitchen. What you need to do that day is:
- First, start cleaning your counters, stove, and sink. Remove any limescale from the sink, then move to the stove and degrease it and end with wiping your counters.
- Next on the list are your appliances. Wipe all of your kitchen appliances with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Then, straighten your drawers and cabinets.
- In the end, mop and sweep your kitchen floor. You can use a homemade solution by mixing these ingredients 1/4 cup dish soap, 1/2 cup of lemon juice, 2 cups of warm water, and 2 cups of vinegar.
Tuesday is reserved for your living room.
- Start with vacuuming the floor, carpets, rugs, and the sofas. Then, mop the hardwood floor.
- If you have kids, organize the toys that stay in the living room. If you haven’t any toys, arrange your shelves (books, pictures, etc).
- Next, move to your windows. Remove any dust and dirt from them. You can use your favorite window cleaner or make your own.
On Wednesday, you will clean the bedrooms.
- Start with organizing your closet and drawers. Remove any clothing you don’t wear anymore and give it to goodwill. Or just sort your winter-summer clothes.
- Then, remove the curtains and wash them.
- Wipe the windows and mirrors in the room.
- Vacuum or mop the bedroom floors.
Thursday is the bathroom day.
- Start with cleaning your toilet, sink, and shower. Remove any limescale, and debris from them. You can make a mixture ½ cup of warm water, 1 ½ cups of baking soda 2 tablespoons of white distilled vinegar, and ½ cup of liquid soap. Put the solution into a spray bottle and use it on the items mentioned above.
- Next, scrub the bathroom mirror and the counters.
- Wash the rug if you have any on your bathroom floor. If not, sweep and mop the floor.
This day is reserved for your entry.
- First, organize your shoes. Then, clean your mirrors if you have any.
- Next, vacuum the rugs if you have any. If not, mop the tiles on the floor.
- In the end, clean your bench.
The weekend is your rest day. You shouldn’t clean anything these days, the weekends are relaxation days. Spend as much time as you can with your family.
Important things you shouldn’t forget to do each day make your bed, clean the dishes, do laundry, and take out the trash. Every week you should change the sheets on the beds, wash the pillows and blankets, wash the towels, and clean your fridge. Once a month clean your oven, microwave, and fridge. Also, dust the doors and walls.
If cleaning is hard for you we suggest playing your favorite music on your headphones or on the stereo. This way, the cleaning will be more enjoyable and you will finish it more easily.